The mission of Germanshire Elementary School is to enable all children to reach their greatest potential, work together to achieve dreams, and soar to lifetimes of success.
Germanshire Elementary School provides a high quality education using best practices for all students in a safe and nurturing environment with the support of parents, staff, and the community.
1. We believe all students possess the power to achieve their highest potential as life long learners and productive citizens.
2. We believe in a balanced and focused curriculum that integrates technology.
3. We believe assessments are tools to measure student performance and to guide planning for group and individualized instruction.
4. We believe students voice and demonstrate decision-making skills to reach their highest academic and social potential.
5. We believe all stakeholders (staff, students, parents, community) share in the responsibility of establishing and adhering to policies that maintain a safe and supportive learning environment.
6. We believe that cultural diversity enriches the students’ understanding of self and others.
7. We believe that integrity, honesty, and ownership for individual choices are the responsibility of all stakeholders.